1. The Axe Master is #1. If you fail to follow any direction given by the Axe Master, you will not be permitted to throw, and may be asked to leave. Their word is final.
2. Closed toe shoes must be worn at all times.
3. Do not enter the lane or touch any axes until instructed to do so by your Axe Master.
4. Axes may never leave the lane for any reason. The only people in the lane during play are the two people throwing and the Axe Master.
5. There are only two throwing styles permitted:
a. Standard two hand throw
b. Standard one hand throw
c. NO OTHER THROWING STYLES ALLOWED
6. If your throw is to hard, wild or unsafe, you will be asked to stop. If you fail to comply you will be asked to leave the lane, and possibly the establishment.
7. No food or drinks allowed inside the lane.
8. If anyone appears to be visibly intoxicated, they will no longer be permitted to throw.
9. No horseplay of any kind is permitted. Please act in a responsible manner at all times.
If you fail to comply with any of the rules above, you will not be permitted to throw, and may be asked to leave the establishment. No refunds will be given. You have been warned!!!